Saturday, January 27, 2007

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall....

Friday was a little long. I didn't expect us to be where we were quite so long...neither did Master. By the time we got home I was feeling pretty...well...cranky. And I know Master was too - we were just trying hard not too be grumpy with each other. So we get home and were going to check email and kind of veg. Just as we sat down to do that....power went out. There was a short circuit many blocks away...that affected our area as well as many others. And so we were without power for 2 1/2 hours. The candle smells was getting to me. The power going out just put me on edge. So all and all Friday wasn't the best. It wasn't horrible but not fantastic.

We have to go back on Sunday and no matter that we are getting a night in a hotel and such...I am still not looking forward to it - at this moment. And I am feeling pretty guilty about that. I am sure it will change...when I start thinking about the fun we can have in a hotel room (bed is not as tall as Master's - yes there are things we can't do with his tall bed that are better on a shorter bed)...it just was today was terribly long and so I am feeling kind of blah about it. I really like being able to just go and do things like today with Master....it was just long for both of us.

Oh a funny note during our power outage I was wishing I had LiveJournal's phone post number programmed into Master's phone as he was singing. Actually he has a decent voice when he is being serious but he was singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall tonight...with kind of a country twang to it. Thank goodness I got him to stop at 94! It was that or Carpenters! See he makes me smile and laugh in the midst of....that day...a long, hot, tired, cranky, on edge type of day...smiles and laughter...that is what is about....awww love!

I have read a few journals lately that I really can relate to in the things that went on last year with Master and I. And it makes me wonder if I should/can write more about it. But then maybe not as it is stuff that has been used against me by people I thought were friends as I confided in them a few times. Sorry for sounding all cryptic....not meant to be and really for the most part I have mentioned quite a few times how 2006 was a rough year for Master and I. I just thought maybe more details would be good. I don't know. Rereading Master's No Apologies (linked in the previous post) again tonight for the 20th time I see that we probably covered it enough. I am babbling....tired but not sleepy. I hate that! Going to go try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha I would have loved to hear his singing voice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...