Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not all here...

Today started out good, but has not kept going that way. Blasted period. Sometimes I am not all that affected...light cramps, a little tired and so on. But other months it is this month. I am so freakin tired. And coordination....
none available
...is blinking in huge neon lights. Mental capacity is also on the same blinking neon sign not available.

A run down of what happened today...I woke up with dreams of Tipping the Velvet (read some of it before I went to bed) so was ummm a little turned on. Master was up already so I grabbed the Hitachi and had a wonderful orgasm. After I went to unload the dishwasher and I kept dropping things...nothing broke thank goodness. I go to put a bowl up in the cupboard and miss the cupboard even though I am looking right at it. It is just like I can't judge the amount of space between here and there. That happens several times. So that was my first problem of the day. Next the cinnamon rolls were not rising - not that had anything to do with my period coming on but it did frustrate me more then usual.

Last night Master and I noticed when I made meatloaf that - there was a burning smell - when I looked in the oven I didn't see anything that had spilled in the bottom but today when I went to preheat the oven it was there again. I looked in the oven again. Please feel free to laugh...really I am being serious...there was a potholder in the oven. I made garlic cheesy bread early in the week to serve with pasta and I think when I put the cheese on it after toasting the bread the potholder I had set it on - stuck to the pan so when I put it back in the oven to melt the cheese the potholder went in too. Anyway, I didn't see it when looked last night because the meatloaf pan was blocking it. So took some tongs and pulled the charred potholder out and stuck the cinnamon rolls in. But there was a problem. They weren't baking. I then noticed the oven was off. When I saw the potholder in the oven I must have turned the oven off. Finally got that resolved but the cinnamon rolls you know where rising before and so they still didn't look much better after baking so I was again frustrated.

Next I went to get Master's coffee and took the creamer out of the fridge. I pressed it open and in doing so it slide off the counter, toppled over, spilled and splashed all over. It is sticky....one of those flavored creamers. I cleaned it up...and the floor feels slick. So I clean it 3 more times and it is still slick. Master had an appointment and shortly after he left I just became incredibly tired so had to lay down. I hate the tiredness of it...barely able to keep my eyes open. I guess I should be thankful there haven't been any other klutz moments. But I know I have been forgetting things all day. Like laundry in the washer to put in the dryer. Leaving the cheese out on the counter after dinner. Oh this one is good...I put brown sugar in the fridge last night too and found it today. And I tried to put the tums in the microwave instead of the cupboard above it. Blasted period!

I just hope that is gets better instead of worse as the week wears on with Master out of town i
t would be horrible if I broke my toe
while moving furniture to steam clean the carpets this week. I better scratch that out so I don't create my own reality.

1 comment:

  1. padme, inspired by you i am thinking of trying to do a little review of the hitachi. I am going to use your questions in the review. :) So hopefully I will get to that in a day or 2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...