Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday - H



Him ~ Well...Him....I am very grateful for Him. He has changed my life in so many positive ways that I can't ever begin to express my gratitude to Him. Thank you Master for allowing me the privilege of serving you. And for giving me so much. I love you!

Heart - Heart...so many ways I am grateful for heart...heart of giving and receiving love and warmth and caring. My favorite quote is about following your path with heart and it is how I try to live my life. Times I have wanted to stomp my feet and get mad or am confused and unsure of what to do....I slow down and listen to my heart and it usually guides me clear and sure.

Health - I have migraines. I am not in the best of health but I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for living and breathing and enjoying each day.

Hope - It is a beautiful word with beautiful meaning. A wish for fulfillment of something...I have hope for many things in my life and my art has been my main reason for hope right now. Hopeful of where I am going with it.

Handmade - I love things that are handmade. I am grateful for the time and craft people put into homemade items. Like my slipper socks that my friend made....they are loved muchly.

Homemaking - Okay I am odd I like homemaking. I like making Master home nice. I like the art of keeping a house. I like the zen to it.

Hitachi Wand - Master gave me one with the attachments a couple weeks ago and omg I love it. The orgasms from it are just wonderful. I am thankful for the Hitachi as I have been having some orgasm problems and it helped give me that push over the edge. So that has been nice. (more about the wand itself in another post sometime soon I hope.)

Hoods - ohhh ahhhh mmmmmm they are so good. I am very thankful Master got me to a place to LOVE them. Before him I never thought it was a place I wanted to go but he slowly got me used to them and now I have begged for them and crave them too. I am also grateful for the place they take me....such a dark delicious place...floaty but deep too.

Hemp Rope - bondage...if I could get that on every letter I would. I love bondage and love the feelings it creates when tied up. So I am thankful for the rough hemp rope that cuts wraps around my body when Master does bondage on me. Yum!

Holly Hobby - My room as a little girl was decorated with Holly Hobby. It was so pretty. It was really my first real bedroom decorated set where everything was matchy matchy. I had the bedspread, dust-ruffle, pillow shams, curtains, a lamp and pretty little holly hobby dolls sitting on a baby blue shelf. I really liked it. It is a good memory as corny as the matchy matchy sounds but that was something we didn't ever get as we just couldn't afford it. So it was very special to me.

Hair - I have a thing about my hair it is wrapped up in my identity too. When Master had me get it cut - a much different shorter hair cut - it was really hard for me to accept. I like it now but I think I wrap myself in my hair as I get lots of compliments on it. So although I should probably get past it I am grateful for my hair.

Humor - I love to laugh...who doesn't...and so good humor is important. Master has a great sense of humor and we laugh quite a bit such as tonight when he asked me why my panties were on the kitchen floor. I have a microfleece robe that I had in the dryer and I guess the panties stuck to it so when I shook it out to fluff it up the panties fell out and I didn't see them lol We had a lot of laughs over panties lying in the kitchen floor and I am sure it is much funnier to us then anyone else.

Hugs - Hugs are good. I am grateful for hugs and the people that give me hugs! Such as Master earlier this evening when I was crying...because I found out my triptych did sell. A mix of happy tears that it went home with someone who from the sounds of it really appreciates it...and nostalgic tears because it won't be here again and I had it hanging in my studio for quite some time.

Hands
- I have a thing for hands and maybe it is the artist in me to notice other artists hands. They are so beautiful but also I love hands for kinky reasons. Master gives the most delicious spankings EVER! Plus all the other wonderful things he does with hands....OMG! Yum! I also am grateful for my hands....drawing, cutting, creating. So grateful for hands!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, lovely list, danae...I identified with so many things.

    As an artist I notice hands too! I love watching skilled hands work, I love watching my own hands as they perform a process. When I was dating the unleashed spanko in me always looked at a man's hands upon our first meeting. I didn't know why then, I sure do now!

    I used to hide behind my hair. I've joked with my hairstylist about my theory of the "hip-to-hair ratio." When I was heavy, I felt my long hair balance things out, the thinner I got the shorter my hair, it's pretty short now and I love the easiness of it and the nice compliments I receive on the cut.

    Congratulations on the bittersweet sale of your triptych, you've made someone's life richer through the beauty you created! I know you made my evening richer with your thoughts!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a thing for hands, even when I was just a teen getting crushes... Large strong hands have always been tied in my mind to a strong personality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...