Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just as it is....

This might be a tmi post....talking about urinating on myself/golden showers.

We have protocols that are there always....they are there just part of us and our movements. They don't alter or hesitate...they are just there. Such as I have to wait for Master to give me permission to eat. I walk on Master's right side (because that is where he can hear me better). I have to ask permission to get a diet coke or eat anything while he is at home. Of course it took time for them to just be part of my movements but now I do them almost without thinking. As I said they are just there.

So Master and I have a shower ritual* that we haven't been able to do in a while, but when we weren't able to do that he started kind of another one that is pretty much not a ritual but a standard part of my day. It is that as soon as the shower turns on and I step in...he liked to watch me piss on myself and he likes how I react to it. Often he would piss on me at the same time. So I now almost as soon as the shower turns on I am ready to - go.

A few weeks ago I was doing dishes and noticed that every night I almost always have to go the bathroom when doing dishes and thought it was just the running of the water. But when I do dishes early in the day it usually doesn't happen so I didn't quite understand. But then a few nights ago I was doing the dinner dishes and noticed that....they require the use of the sprayer. As soon as I turned the sprayer on I had to go. It then clicked into place...that it is the sprayer...it sounds like the shower.

I hands on hip, stomp into Master's office saying..."You're evil, just evil!" He turns to look at me like this better be good...knowing I am saying it in a playful voice. I then proceeded to explain that I using the sprayer sounds like the shower and thus I have to go to the bathroom. I then said, "May I go the bathroom?" And he smiled that smile that said he has sadistic thoughts going through his head and said, "Well an evil Master would say no." And I started to say...."bbbuuutttt...." Master said, "Maybe you should tell me how nice I am....." I proceeded to of course tell him what a wonderful Master he is because at that point I really really had to go! He said yes to me after my sucking up...thank goodness!!


* shower ritual description is in this link towards the middle of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...