Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice Pack on Head

Day 2 of migraine from hell. It disappeared about 3am and came back at 8am with a vengeance. I know it is all hormonal - I just had such plans for this week. I really want to deep clean Master's office (the brightest room in the house of course) while he is out of it. He needs reorganizing badly. I know he has been really frustrated with the lack of space in there and I know if I got in there I could really do what I do...I am really good at organization (despite how my studio looks at the moment) I could free up some space. So asking everyone to please send some healing thoughts this direction so that I might get rid of this evil migraine and get to Master's office later today or tomorrow. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Sending thoughts your way...I also have migraines so I understand. Do you take anything. I take imitrex and topamaz.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the migraine is easing up. I just went through the whole migraine pms fog thing and so greatly sympathize. Don't know if you've tried it or not but at most pharmacies, I know Wal-Mart has it, they carry a product called "Head On." I wouldn't say it's ever prevented a migraine or eliminated one but it certainly soothing and takes a bit of the edge off. It's a balm type product in a chapstick sort of tube and can be found near the pain relieving meds.

    *hugs & lots of healing thoughts*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...