Friday, January 19, 2007

She Looked Distracted...

  • Thank you all for the well wishes. I am doing better then was earlier in the week but still fighting the migraines. I looked back in online, offline and paper journals this week and found that January seems to be a tough month for me and the hormones every year. Next month might be kind of tough also but not as bad a January if I follow the pattern in my journals.

  • I did get a little cleaning done yesterday and today so far. But not the task of Master's office. I did go in there yesterday but then got a little nervous I might throw or move something that was important so I am going to ask if he has a free day sometime next week so he can kind of help me out with it. It would probably be better for many reason including that one.

  • I got some art done....no camera so no pictures of it right now. And then I did the next steps on a couple tins and a couple canvases. I am doing a new technique on a few things and anxious to see how it turns out.

  • Last night something happened that really doesn't bother me when I think of it. But what it did was tap on a situation that happened when Master and I were still in that kind of umm courting phases I guess is the closest I can call it. Anyway I got upset last night, but really I was getting upset about the past thing because those were the emotions that flooded back. I hate when things like that happen....was upset last night making it seem like I was upset about the thing that happened last night but really it was just emotions from the past. Clear as mud? It did tell Master and I that we need to be clearer on this kind of issue because it was a misunderstanding because we didn't communicate clearly.

  • I didn't sleep well last night plus stayed up really late reading and I am paying for it today. My mind just is having some problems focusing. I feel overtired and emotionally sensitive which happens when I don't sleep well.

  • I have been updating our website this week...something I haven't done in a long long time. Anyway, last night I cleaned up the Kinky Blogs link list. I couldn't believe how many were dead links, not updated in over a year, or had good bye notes saying they were stopping the blogging thing. I added a few that I hadn't had on there, but are my daily reads. If you want your blog listed, please leave me a comment or email me.

  • I just got a phone call as I was doing this blog from my friend DM - she is in charge of the art show. She had a question about my pieces. I got so excited and nervous just thinking of them hanging up for all those people at the SWLC to see. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...