Friday, January 26, 2007

Just a Moment or Two....

We are getting ready to head out the door. Master has an appointment in Utah (we are 30 minutes from Utah - but it is a little further in) today. So I am going to ride with him and the read in the car while he has the appointment.

Yesterday I was a lump on a log....I had an asthma attack the night before so I think it just left me out of it all day. I did some work on websites that I needed to get done. But that was about it.

I got an email from my old friend that was a pleasant surprise. She is someone I think of often so it was really nice to see her email. And I hope we rekindle our friendship.

Well I better go get my book...
Tipping the Velvet
which I will finally finish...today I think. I didn't really read any of it this week but I know I don't have that much more. I am probably going to do book reviews like A Devoted Slave has been doing over on her livejournal. I will need to do a book review of
Danse Macabre
too but ugghh that will be a bad one. I started to go into a rant about it but really I am going to leave that for the review. I really want to read more then I did last year so I need to go through that huge stack I have next to the bed to see what is in there and what will be next. I think that will actually be a book that girlie gave me over a year ago and I never read. I want to read that and get it back to her.

Okay off to finish getting ready.

Oh...Master did a post a while back and I thought of it again the other night when I read the forum that bashes others in the lifestyle (I was one of many being bashed.) Just thought I would share....No Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...