Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Joy of Today....

Well I am exhausted...so this is just going to be a quick life update post...

Master's parents were suppose to be arriving tomorrow for his birthday but decided to beat the weather and come today --- I totally understand that but it did put a lot of pressure on me as I had a pretty big list of things to do today. So now my body aches and I am exhausted because I had to bust ass to get everything done. I didn't get everything I wanted done but the house from their perspective looked good. My studio and the bedroom don't look terrific tonight though.

I need to wrap Master's birthday presents, brown up some ground turkey I had taken out for dinner but when they called we decided that it would be easier to do pizza tonight, get a load of laundry ready to go in first thing in the morning and then set out all the ingredients for Master's birthday cake so I can make that after breakfast.

One good thing about being so busy....I haven't had time to worry about my mammogram tomorrow. It is my first one. Oh joy!

I expect it will be a pretty busy few days.

But I will can't wait to wish Master a very Happy Birthday in a couple of hours....he is a great man and I am so happy to be able to help him celebrate HIS birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...