Monday, December 17, 2007

Positive Monday

I haven't done a Positive Monday in a while so....

5 good things in my life...
1. Christmas cards and gifts coming through mail and email!
2. The Christmas tree sparkling in the living room!
3. Snow...this is the first year we will really be having a white Christmas in several years.
4. Naps in the middle of the afternoon with Master
5. Tea...a cup of hot tea to warm me up!

Today was a pretty light day after last week. I just did some chores around the house. And that is about it. Tomorrow I want to get some goodie trays together for neighbors and such. I was going to do ironing today and didn't so need to get to that still. And figure out what to pack for Christmas away. That is about all that is going on with me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...