Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little Gratitude...













I am thankful for...

1. Mail Love! For getting Christmas cards from friends and family and also getting all our Christmas cards mailed out.
2. Cookies and Treats....I am thankful that my treats will be enjoyed by many people and that I just like baking.
3. The Christmas Tree....it is so pretty!
4. Christmas music to make me feel so happy!
5. That a lot of our shopping is done!
6. Airborne....because whenever I feel a cold coming on I feel better after a few times of taking it.
7. Chinese food...oh how I love it...Master treated me to it tonight since I would be working hard baking.
8. For a roof over our head, food on our table and just being able to enjoy life.
9. For our kitty cats looking so cute always.
10. Master....I am truly blessed to be a part of his life and get this time to celebrate the magic of Christmas with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...