Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas...(a day late)

Well I missed yesterdays post....but we were a little busy with Christmas!

Master and I were at his parents. It was a nice day but a full day of family coming in and out all day. We were up really early because well Santa came! And our cats couldn't wait to open their stockings. All in all it was a good Christmas. A nice time with family and Master.

We will be celebrating our Christmas on Saturday. Opening gifts and having our traditional dinner -- well mostly because we have had a lot of ham the last few days so thinking of doing a pork tenderloin in the place of the meat.

I was able to go shopping this morning. I love after Christmas shopping. The decorations, home decor and paper goods are things I enjoy buying after Christmas so Master took me out and spoiled me. Everything I wanted Master bought me! I am a very lucky girl. I got some little hand towels for the bathrooms, cards, tags, mailing labels, stickers, napkins, napkin rings....AND STOCKINGS! Master and I have been needing new ones. These are a wool - one red one green with our initials on them...very simple but Master and I like them!

After that we hit a few more places plus had breakfast at on of our favorite places over there. We also got a chance to go to World Market. They had 75% off all their Christmas items so I got a few ornaments really cheap.

We are now home. Master looked at the weather and realized tomorrow is suppose to get bad so we came home early. So it has been a long day with shopping and then 4 hours of traveling.

I am exhausted and we have to get up early tomorrow to run errands and get ready to celebrate our Christmas on Saturday.

I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas....filled with happiness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...