Saturday, February 16, 2002

Screw It

i am not sure what i want to write right now. i am mixed of sadness and being pissed off. And I really do not have anything to be pissed off at. I do and don't. I want things to be different then they are and I have to be patient is what everyone has told me. Or I need to do things to change them. Well, I am even if others do not see it. The only person that needs to see it is ME! I do not think I need to be patient right now. Screw it! I want it all and I deserve it. Going out Saturday night. It was one of those nights were I was invited to do about 4 things and going to end up only doing one :( And it is the thing that I least want to do. Fun fun! Plus I have to work tomorrow. And I just am frustrated with that too.

I just want to scream and kick and let it all out! But I can't....I can't do that ever. Fuck...i hate these feelings.

Good night....

danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...