Sunday, February 24, 2002

Shopping

Music: Nickleback, Staind, Creed

I am up and about to go shopping and dinner with a friend. Shopping cures everything right? *smile* There are a couple new friends I have that I need to ask if I can give them names for here. So for now I am going shopping with a friend :) I got some WELL needed sleep! Things look totally different today. I mean I am still hurt, but not nearly as pissed. I keep thinking about last night and how hard it was to go to Carpe Diem but how glad I am went. I am glad Kevin insisted I go there. I got lots of hugs from Moni, Michael, Lisa and many others and that was a good thing that I needed. And was happy to be with friends!

All the things that went on this last week....I am really amazed I have not just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep for a few days...or have a drink as Mistress DM asked me :)

I hope this next week is better even though I know it is going to be stressful already....

well I better go get ready....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...