Thursday, February 28, 2002

Work Stress

Music: U2 - Best of 1980-1990

Well...

This past 7 days has been beyond words.

Wednesday night after the Grammy's a weight was lifted from my shoulders. Not to say there is still not stress there...but....at least not as much now.

So now I need to decide the next step of my life. Which of course is another stress in it self.

I have chatted with lots of friends lately about everything that is going on. I have chatted with Sir Nick several times this week. He has been VERY supportive and he has had lots going on in his life so I am very grateful to have him standing by my side right now.

Honey also called me right away after I emailed her Saturday morning. She offered to fly here or have me go there.

I go through times where I push everyone away and just hide out. It is a time right now where I would like to do that and so far everyone has been great!

Moni messaged me right away tonight...to see how I was doing. And at that point I was basically laughing, as it was easier then starting to cry.

I was going to do a long post on D/s topics today but my mind was wondering lots. I had been thinking of failing, succeeding, progressing....reactance theory. And then a quote that Mistress DM found and posted on her journal....."Possession rather than obedience is the defining quality of slavery; obedience rather than possession is the defining quality of submission."

The Internal Enslavement website has been one of my favorites for a while. Kevin sent me it not to long ago also as many of the things said on the Internal Enslavement FAQ are words that could have and have come from him mouth.

Listening to U2......there was a U2 concert on VH1 tonight and I was I think I could have had an orgasm just watching it lol Bono pulled a girl up on stage and was lying on the stage singing and kind of just holding her. And I was moaning lol Kam would look over at me with a weird look on his face. :) I remember Jim bought me tickets to U2 concerts both times were birthday presents and one concert was actually on my birthday. After the concert on vh1...they did a behind the music thing with U2. And the dancer that went on that tour - I remember Bono announced it was her birthday that day too. Well that dancer and The Edge married. I thought that was an interesting little tidbit.

It is 4:43am and I am up....

My mind is spinning.....

What will I do now?

I was fine when I first started writing as now I am starting to feel down. There are so many things that disappeared from my life in the past 7 days.....work, friendship....trust.....love.....and many more things......

good night...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...