Friday, February 15, 2002

Allergic Reaction

Music: Various....Sheryl Crow, Sixpence, Tori Amos, Innocence Mission, Ani Defranco

It is now Friday and so Valentines is over.

It was pretty typical day for me. I had some swells in anxiety though.....mostly I am sure because it is Morgan's Birthday on Valentine's Day. I miss her more lately.

I thought of Nick a lot today also...one reason because I knew he would be having a really heavy day in meetings. So, just thinking about him and hoping all went well. I also thought about him because it was Valentine's Day. Weird thing is I have never been a big Valentine's Day person because it was Morgan's Birthday so I just kind of made it like any other day to deal with it. This year it was pretty much the same with just a few more pangs of wishing I were with someone to celebrate. Not that it was not nice to go to dinner with Kam but it was intended to be a working dinner so those fuzzy Valentine feelings were not associated with it. It ended up that it was not a working dinner, as the 3rd party did not show. Oh well. I ended up having 2 drinks because she did not show. So I left feeling fuzzy because of those lol

I am not sure if I had an allergic reaction or something else like stress going on but I had a mild small asthma attack tonight. I still feel the affects of it. It probably is not going to be a good night of sleeping because of it.

Well, I am going to read over some things and then maybe go to bed...alone. *sigh*

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...