Saturday, February 23, 2002

Stones

Life just keeps getting better.....

But right now I am laughing about it. I just got off the phone with Nick and he helped me deal with what I needed to...I mean there is so much more I am sure I will write about and feel but....he helped me just get through he initial shock.

I found out tonight that a very important person in my life had been lying to me. Not just a little white lie either. It was lying to my face multiple times. I am hurting but also I am VERY pissed off.

But Nick pointed out LOTS of interesting things that were *so* true and we actually had a good laugh about it all.

No sleep for me lol.....been going since 9am Friday morning :)

peace,
danae

ps: and I do mean peace...finally maybe I will have some peace of mind.....sounds weird after what I just wrote...but it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...