Wednesday, February 13, 2002

babbled on

Music: Pure Moods

Changing topics lots as my mind is wondering...as I have had a few interruptions.

Feelings - I go from being so scared, to being full of anger, to being content and happy, to being extremely turned on and floating, to being where I don't want anyone to touch as it feels my skin even hurts.

Sleep Patterns - Last night I talked to Kevin about my sleeping patterns a little bit. I would hint to Todd about them and even to Nick. Nick grasps it more then Todd did and Nick I think believes he will do something about it when I am there with him. Todd just perpetuated it.

To be looked after/love - Kevin always is looking out for me.....it feels good to have someone doing that.

I find it sad that people said they loved me did not really look out for me. Was it because they loved me? And were to close to see through the forest so to speak. But yet I love people and look after them. So, is it a gender thing? hmmmm

Dark Desires - Are very very strong lately.....Kevin asked me if I notice a pattern with them as he has noticed one. The dark desires seem to be getting even....darker lately.

Weight - Something I am having issue with right now that is bigger then I care to think about...is my weight. Last year this time I lost 40 lbs and I know I have gained it all back.

Being Alone - I am getting very sick of being alone lately. Last night I could not sleep mostly because of that. I did not want to be alone. I walked into my bedroom and looked at the bed and turned around and went to the couch and lie down and watched TV for a least an hour if not more. And then fell asleep there as usual.

I have this really good smelling candle going and I can't even smell it LOL allergies are so much fun!! NOT!

Okay I have babbled on enough....

Looked at the time...

Happy Valentines Day! *kisses*

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...