Thursday, October 10, 2002

Not even sure where to start and what to say….

Monseigneur E and I changed our arrangement. And there are no plans for me to visit in the near future. There are quite a few reasons for that. It does not mean I won’t “ever” visit. But that it is not happening soon.

The first day I actually felt like “good” now I do not have to be so in limbo. But then yesterday all my feelings ambushed me. I got very sad.

I feel like I get really close to something and then something always happens….

So I was sad about that most of Wednesday.

I got to talk to Honey yesterday though and that was great! She sounded really good. I miss her so much. I want to thank Michael for being a good friend to me yesterday.

Today I am meeting with someone to work out some “differences”….and my attitude about it is sucking. And I really need to get it in check before I go meet this person. After that I am going to Moni and Michael’s to spend the night. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend in Cleveland and then tomorrow night is Karaoke and a play party on Saturday night. So this weekend is busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...