Monday, October 21, 2002

Well…

I think Lisa is probably very upset with me right now. I told her before I said anything I did not want a lecture. I am not sure why a lectures upset me so….maybe it is a feeling of disappointment…that I have disappointed the person. Anyway, I could tell she was biting in a lot. And I am sorry for that. I did tell her she could talk because I could see it and I did not want her to hold it in.

I am sure Bill will not be thrilled either. But I saw that Lisa was upset and I was sorry that I upset her.

I am crashing for some reason tonight. Crashing about what I am not sure…

I just am feeling lots of feelings and don’t feel I have control of any of them at this moment. I have been doing pretty good at keeping all the balls I am juggling up in the air and I just am tired and don’t want to do it anymore.

I want to go to sleep….and get some rest….

Wake up and have things be okay….

Why can’t it be like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...