Saturday, December 27, 2003

I am sitting here trying to find words to describe Christmas. It was special of course because this is our first Christmas together. I remember last year talking to Master on the phone on Christmas and telling Him I knew we would be together for the next Christmas...and we were together. :) It was a cozy, quiet, and special.

You can read some of our morning details at Master's journal.

We gave the kitties presents to them first. They were very excited with the cat nip toys! And all the other stuff. It was fun to watch them. After that Master and I opened our stockings. They were stuffed full and then some spilling out!

We then ate cinnamon rolls while chatting and listening to Christmas music before unwrapping Christmas presents.

I received many wonderful gifts from my family and Master...
I am not going to list them all...

Master gave me The Princess Bride DVD which we watched the evening of the 25th. He also gave me the latest Laurell K. Hamilton book...Cerulean Sins. And something else very special...a little heart tag that says My Girl on it and then my slave number. :)

My parents gave me a crockpot and a breadmachine - 2 things I had asked for but my Mom hates giving gifts like that...because they are not "personal" to her. But I told her I would be making lots of yummy things for Master and I in them so that it was personal. If anyone has some good bread machine recipes please feel free to pass them on!

Along the cooking lines....Master got me a year subscription to cooking light, their holiday magazine and also the annual cookbook. So I hope to be cooking more healthy in the new year!

My sisters gave me a gift that was on a wish list from years and years ago...and now....although I still love them they have different meaning. I am trying to just let it be something I have always wanted and go with it. The gift is the Griffin & Sabine trilogy. They are very cool books if you have never seen them. And I also got a beautiful journal from them. It is one of those I will be scared to write in because I don't want to screw it up. I have done that with really good paper too...when I want to draw...I am much more comfortable drawing on newsprint because I don't worry about ruining a wonderful piece of paper.

After opening presents we just kind of hung out, talked with friends and family, and had Master's family traditional dinner. We watched Miracle on 34th Street the one with Natalie Wood. And then we played Mille Bornes and drank wine, snacking, laughing and having fun. And retreated to the living room to snuggle on the couch and watch The Princess Bride. It is such a good movie.

We had a nice quiet cozy relaxing day. It was very good Christmas!

For me it is still Christmas really....we are in the 12 days of Christmas. :)

Master did not know the 12 days of Christmas were after Christmas not before and so He went to look for info on it and found meaning behind the song the 12 Days of Christmas....I thought was kind of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...