Friday, December 05, 2003

Oh I forgot to post....

Last night Master and I were watching Angel. And I missed everything in this new season up until about 2 weeks ago...so last nights was a repeat but a repeat I needed to see because it had important info in it that explained a lot.

Such as Harmony being on the show and how Spike showed up...how Gunn became a lawyer and other odds-n-ends. It was a good episode....called Just Rewards.

One line was really funny to Master and I...

There is a mystic named Spanky that Angel goes to for some information. Spanky has an infinity for spanking (He had a very nice collection of paddles on his wall). Spanky tells Angel that he is not into spanking men and then tries to attack Angel. Angel grabs a big paddle off the wall and says, "well I don't have a problem spanking men!"

It was really fun how he said it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...