Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Totally awake tonight....probably hormonal.

Womanly stuff - Ignore if not interested :)

I had my period on the beginning of December which made me so happy thinking I would not get it until beginning of new year. Of course that was too good to be true and so on Dec. 24th it hit me again just lightly, but has been light since then. No cramps really - so that is cool, but I just hope that it was not a false one to try to spoil my Christmas and the real one is still going to hit beginning of January - because then I will have had my period for 14 days instead of 7...fun huh?

Horoscopes....

His....SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): You have an uncanny ability now to make your immediate environment more pleasant--even if there are unbearable tensions that won’t go away. Somehow, in the midst of all that’s going on, you can be agreeable and easy to get along with, but you’ll need to convert some of your anger into a more playful _expression in order to keep things light. You could slip in and out of a heavier role, but that won’t prevent you from doing your magic and making your surroundings feel more special.

mine....LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Someone may get on your case today, but don’t let their misunderstanding drag you into an argument that you don’t want to have. If it’s not your battle, then just let it go. And don’t waste too much energy being disappointed in anyone who lets you down now. Instead, focus your attention on love and other higher forms of _expression. Try to convert your energy into inspiration. You’ll be better off today if you can stay in the spiritual or creative end of the universe.

I found it interesting that ours both talked about other _expressions. We were the only 2 on the page that had it exactly like that. :) Also sometimes lately the horoscopes I read seem like they were more for the day I am in instead of the next day. I just read Monday's horoscope and it sounded like Sunday for me so much.

It is 1:25am right now...but yesterday (Monday) Master found out that He might have to be out of town over New Years Eve and New Years. Well shortly after He told me the days, He started to questioning me about something else and I just lost it. It started with me snapping at Him and then I just broke down crying. New Years Eve is an anniversary for me and although I really thought it was not going to be a big deal this year - when He told me He might be gone the thought of being without Him on that night terrified me. So that kind of sounds like it should have been yesterday's horoscope insted of todays


Quiz...

Poetry
You are Poetry.
You are often the most emotional of the arts. You
are introverted, in that you tend to let people
come to you rather than trying to get their
attention. You get along well with Music and
Literature.


What form of art are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Sleeping...
(Tonight being the exception)

I have been sleeping REALLY well for a while now. I have been sleeping through the night now almost every night. I will have 1 to 3 nights of waking up, but even then I am falling asleep a lot faster. Nightmares are not hanging on as long as they usually do. Fear of going to sleep is fading! So the first time in as long as I can remember...I am having nights of sleeping all through the night! :) Yeah Yeah me!

Okay one more thing before trying to get some sleep....I found this quote while surfing on Monday...

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." ~ Cyril Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...