Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Monday Mission - Next week is the last Monday Mission

1. So, what did you get for Christmas?
Just a few things....from Master: little ceramic drawers- added to the things I listed the other day.

2. Are you returning any gifts you were given for Christmas? No

3. For me, the best part of Christmas being over is that there will be no more Fran Drescher "Old Navy" commercials. Ugh, bring back Morgan Fairchild! What is the best part of Christmas being over? No more worrying about what to get Master....He is a really hard person to buy for....He is one of those that if He *really* wants something He gets it....so to come up with something was kind of hard. Plus we are still getting to know all of our likes and dislikes so I am not sure I have found that "thing" - you know that "thing" that makes you go Oh - fill in name - would love this...when you see certain items. Like I think of Grumbles and girlie when I see Dragons and Jackie when I see frogs, my sister when I see turtles, and I could go on but I am rambling. :)

4. Used to be, we would always get together with friends and have Margaritas on New Year's Eve (though time has passed and friends drift apart, so not anymore, sadly). My Grandma always makes sure to eat Black Eyed Peas on N.Y.E. I know of another couple who "do it" on NYE, and time it to reach their "peak" right at 12:00 AM! Do you have any traditions each year for New Year's Eve? No really set in stone traditions....but when in Cleveland. Kam and I would stay in renting movies and I would make some Chinese food....including crab ragoon. And then mudslides. One year Jim and I had friends over...we did appetizers wine, beer and desserts and then played games. It was a fun New Years. New Years tend to be hard on me.

5. If you could go back into 2003 and change just one thing, or get a "do over," what would you do? hmm I can't think of anything. But I guess that is because 2003 was the year of meeting Master...so it was a good year!

6. Is there anything you want to accomplish in 2004 that seems within reach?become a better slave to Master

7. Is your online personality very different from what it would be like if I were meeting you in "real life?" I am pretty shy when just meeting people. And then open up after getting to know a person. I am how I am here basically.

BONUS: What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I am out :)

Today's Comment Question: Once the Monday Mission is gone, what meme (weekly Question and Answer) will you pick to replace it? I am not sure....I don't play regularly but always enjoyed the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...