Saturday, December 06, 2003

Just a quickie...

This morning I woke up and heard Master's cell phone ringing...I brought it to Him. I came back to ask for a diet coke....where He proceeded to tell me it was His sister on the phone and His parents were on there way here to surprise Him for His birthday.

Thank gawd for His sister....*big hugs to her*

So I immediately was stressed....because I was stressed when my parents gave me 1 1/2 weeks noticen - so to get 2 hours notice....I was STRESSED. Of course Master made it all better...by just giving me a hug and putting all my nervousness away. I am thankful I had gotten everything really done yesterday - because I did not want to do anything this weekend with Master's birthday being Saturday (today now). To add to things today I woke up with a migraine. :( So I had to hurry around doing a sweep to the kitchen floor, doing a once over to the guest bathroom and things like that and trying to make my migraine go away. They arrived when I was just getting ready to get in the shower.

Tonight I threw together sausage with green, yellow and red peppers - spaghetti sauce from the jar - and pasta for dinner plus some brushetta. And then a little ice cream for dessert. Master and His father went up to the liquor store to pick up 2 bottles of wine. They sell wine from our local favorite winery and also had my favorite that has won awards. It is really almost peppery wine. So with the peppers in the sauce over the pasta it really went well together.

Master's parents loved the food and I am thankful...it was the first time I have cooked for them so I was very nervous. Tomorrow night I am making Master's favorite beef stroganoff and then I was going to make a new cake. A flourless chocolate cake, but because His parents showed up I did not want to battle with the altitude and new recipe - so Master told me to make Midnight Bliss because it was something He loves. I just feel like that is the cake I always make when we have a special occasion and it is but it is a good cake.

Well I better sign off and get to bed as Master's parents are early risers. :(

One more thing before posting....

Happy Birthday Master!

I love you very much and hope that you have a VERY Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...