Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Dinner for Mental Health

Music: Ottmar Lieber

I just got home a little bit ago. I had a 5 1/2 hour dinner with someone, who I believe is now a good friend....and had a GREAT time! It was a lot of fun and just what I needed to help me. We were able to talk about things with each other that we cannot talk to anyone else about. And we both admitted by the the end of the evening that we needed that and will have to get together to have these mental health "dinners" frequently to keep us sane.

I had an email in my box that kind of threw me.....it was nothing bad though. It was a good thing.

I have had a migraine on and off all day though so I am heading to bed.......

My day just was kind of weird starting out.....and overall it ended up being a good day! That is a nice :)

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...