Sunday, October 07, 2001

Link and Links and Links

Well I am getting side tracked from writing and I am reading/looking at some various websites...nothing like multi-tasking with different subjects.....

The RAWA Photo Gallery (Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan) and another to go along with that....a woman getting beat because she took off her burqua in pulic. Only thing is that I can't see that she has her burqua off...not saying she did not. I just want to see...I guess.

Okay then the next ones....

D/s...Training vs Romance.....from the Estate...Sir C's take and then Flagg's.

And then....

Amnesty International

and....

ArtVamp's Live Journal I really like the way Live Journal is set up. But Misterss DM was looking at because she is starting a new project....call The Process and their terms of service were strange. It sounded like from what she cut and pasted me that they had that right to use what you wrote and sell it and that if you wanted the rights to it you had to buy it from there. But I could have totally misread that because I was doing like 10 things at once.

And....this....which of course has affected me....emotionally...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...