Saturday, October 20, 2001

Work & Personal

Work.....
Friday was really busy for me and Saturday and Sunday are going to be even more so....so this is going to be a quickie. I am really stressed. My stomach has not calmed down at all yesterday and now today. And the whole day is going to be like this. I just need to get through today and tomorrow and then Monday will be easier. I have so many changes coming and I am really pumped up about it but nervous of course too. This is the first time in a long time I have been excited about working. I was getting so burnt out...so even though I am so stressed right now....I know in the big picture that things are changing and I am going to be having fun again!

Personal....
I am missing Sir Nick a lot. Last night more then anything I wished that I could have been with him...to be able to look into his eyes and know he is in control and to feel his power. I have heard about women who say that work all day and are in charge and just like to be able to come home and know they are not....that is exactly the feeling I had last night. I did not want to be in charge anymore. I have the deep desire to just serve and please Him so much lately...it literally aches because I am not able to...it also scares me when I think about it lately. Which I am not going to think about right now lol

So I probably will not write again until Sunday night or Monday.

Have a good weekend...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...