Sunday, October 14, 2001

Voice

Happy Birthday Sir Rob!

Well, no headache as of now (Sunday Oct 14th, 12 noon)! Yippee!!!

Yesterday morning I woke up in a very creative mood. It was weird lol I woke up and did some sketches for a new website. It was like an outline of what I would want on each page and some quick sketches of images/graphics and such. Now I just need to figure out how to make it a reality.

I have been thinking about my birthday a lot lately. I am going to turn 34 this week. That just seems so weird. I do not feel 34. Not sure what a 34 year old is suppose to feel like but I don't feel it.

Last night I was watching The Mummy Returns with Kam. I had not seen it when it was in theaters. I had left yahoo on. I do practically always now anyway because I never want to miss a chance to talk to Sir Nick. So while I am watching the movie I look over and see a message pop up on the screen. It was him. :)

So we stopped the movie and I went and chatted with him online for about 15 mins and then we ended up on the phone for an hour and 1/2...I think. It was so good to hear his voice. I needed to hear his voice. We connected. We chatted about every day things...daily happenings in our life. He shared some things going on with him that I am not sure he understood or not how that made me feel so much better. He talked about things in his daily life.....even like going to the Walmart and it made me feel so much more connected to him. His work has been so hard and time consuming that all he says is tired and that is it. And so I have just not felt a part of his life... maybe...is the words I am looking for. We just talked about a lot of stuff nothing deep or intense really but talked and it helped me so much.

So after that....Kam and I finished watching the mummy returns. It was good. But I liked the first one better.

I then watched Chasing Amy.....and that was just really weird to watch. I liked it. I think it could have been better but what I liked about it..was I related to a lot of things said in it. Even in the beginning of it but mostly towards the end. I am going to write about the movie. But it will be in the next post to the blogger...sooooo if you do not want the movie spoiled for you. Do not read the next blog entry lol

I need to call JJ today. I have not called her because my headaches have been so bad and I wanted to be able to hear what she was saying and not just get some of it. She had wrote me...needing to talk to someone.

Kam got a car! And those that are close to me know what that means for me.

Well, I better sign off and take a shower and do some things I have been putting off all week.

I hope that Sir Rob has a very Happy Birthday! I know he is out of town on a golf outing...so I hope that goes very good for him to make his Birthday special!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...