Thursday, October 18, 2001

Birthday

Music: Sarah McLachlan ~ Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, The Cranberries ~ No Need to Argue

Outing myself....

Today is my Birthday.....

I feel good. I fell asleep fast last night. I mean I was probably asleep by 12:30 last night. Do you know how rare it is when I am asleep by 1am? lol

I was just reading Mistress DM's The Process; she talks about one of her favorite authors who she has introduced me to and now is becoming one of mine also....Paulo Coelho. She has 2 websites listed. I am looking at one right now.

While I write, I have like 4 sites open and read them...news, online journals, work related site and so on. I just went to make some toast to eat while I read and this is what is strange....I made the toast and thought I wonder if Sir Nick likes his toast light or dark. Now is that not the strangest thing to think about???? lol I am GOING VANILLA :) *giggle* That is what he will say in response to that...lol

I am FEELING awesome today! What is wrong???

I miss Sir Nick and Di though :(

Di has been very busy this week and has lots going on that makes me worry about her lots. I know she is under a lot of stress not only at home but work. And it is really getting to her. She is saying things I have heard myself say in the past that were NOT good things to be saying. And that scares me a lot. I just want to be here for her. And help her anyway I can. She is the GREATEST! I love her dearly and am thankful we met!

Going to post this and then.....keep reading my news and such....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...