Thursday, June 12, 2003

I am happy…

I am sitting here with cuff on and my metal collar and I am calm and happy.

My life is probably very mundane and boring to some, but to me it is very good. I like being at home pleasing and serving my Master.

Each day we grow closer and closer. Each day it is amazing to me that I have found someone that I have everything with….we like being with each other. We like just being…being us with each other. Not sure that makes sense…we are just able to be who we are with each other and together we fit to complete each other.

I really like my life. Master is so good to me. I have never been with anyone like Him. He is in control. He is sadistic. He is understanding. He is very loving. I am very lucky and love Him so much.

I had a friend send me an email today and he gave good advice. Both Master and I have went through the “waiting for the other shoe to drop” - and my friend said tie the shoe on. I have this picture frame that I am going to put a picture of Master and I in and on the bottom of it…it has the words inscribed, “Some people pursue happiness others create it.”

I guess I feel Master and I have created it. We create happiness each day. Okay am I sounding a little corny and mushy? Probably but I love Him so much.

We are tying that other shoe on. We do not need to wait for that other shoe to drop. Because we won’t let that happen. We will create, work, grow together to stay on this path.

That would make a good ending to this entry but I am going to babble a little more…

Okay on to other things…Master and I are getting on good schedule. Today was really close to my schedule that I feel I am performing my duties to the best I can in serving my Master. I will probably post my schedule in the next few days.

Our week has been really nice. Monday night He came home and we ran to do some errands. . We got the bins for the laundry room and some other odds and ends. Dinner was a little later then usual. I was having some problems with the potatoes. Tuesday after dinner Master used and abused me. He used the baton on my tits and my back too. The bruises Master made with last time ended up not being just little dots of bruises because He hit them more the next day with slaps and punching them and so were more spread out - covering my breasts more. This time He decided He wanted very distinct bruises and that is what He got on my tits. : )

Last night I had a migraine. And I woke up at 3:30am with it starting to get worse again. Well I am chained to the bed at night so I could not get to the kitchen to get my medicine (plus something to eat – because I have to eat with it). And so I had to wake Him. I felt horribly guilty especially since little girl cat decided to wake Him up at 4:45 the morning before. So, I woke Him up and I did not even finish what I was saying and He was up helping me.

He was concerned about me. He took care of me…just like I have taken care of Him when He was sick.

We have this power exchange…we are Master and slave. I do what He tells me, but we also take care of each other. We are friends, lovers, companions, and Master/slave. We are in a relationship and take care of each other.

Today thinking about how He took care of me made me cry. Good tears…that I have someone so amazing in my life that I am finally at home with…Master.

I am a lucky girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...