Thursday, June 05, 2003

I am really tired right now and don’t have a reason to be really. Except for my usual reason that I don’t sleep well.

Today I was busy being domestic. Master has been home for 2 days and that then throws me off my schedule of housecleaning and such here. Even though I do enjoy Him being home with me. :)

So today Master went in for a ½ day basically and I caught up on some laundry, then cleaned the bathroom and re-organized it. Refolded all the linens also and reorganized it. And then did many of my normal daily things – straightening up the kitchen, picking up things and so on.

I had not made stuffed peppers since being married. And I mentioned to Master that I wanted to make them but he said he did not like them, but that he would try them again. And so I made some that can be done vegetarian but I added in some ground hamburger. And Master liked them. :)

I have also tried to start preparing Him for when I go out of town. I leave to go to Laz and wench’s wedding at the end of the month. I am looking forward to seeing them, but will miss Master a lot. The day I come back we go straight to Thunder.

I have been thinking about my friend that died a lot still. And still have sadness from it.

I am not sure what to write tonight. I have lots of things floating around but right now I just am not in a sharing mood if people can’t tell from reading. I have gone through this phase before. I always come back to being open and sharing again.

His…SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): A repeating issue in your life may involve the question of whether to focus on the big issues or to attend to the little details. Now, as you are drawn in your imagination toward recreating the adventure you’ve set aside, you find that you first must take care of crossing the “t”s and dotting the “i”s. Do this well and you’ll also move toward the future you’d like to have.


mine…LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): If you can let yourself off the hook for a while, you have a chance to take whatever struggles you’re facing and convert the stress into creative channels. You need to express yourself in ways that are uniquely and eclectically you. This isn’t for someone else. This isn’t to please a partner. It’s to touch your own inner process and manifest meaning in your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...