Friday, June 20, 2003

Tuesday This-n-That
1. Newspapers or magazines? Magazines
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? regular books
3. Paperback or hardcover? prefer hardcover but of course can't have every book on hardcover - that is not umm cost effective
4. Fiction or non-fiction? I own (well now Master owns) more non-fiction but I like fiction
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? hmm I guess I like fantasy - The Laurell K. Hamilton series - The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter. I am sure the Market Place books would be considered fantasy too right? Probably more under the erotica section of the book store though.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? buy books both new and used but have more new then used
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? subscribe less expensive but right now I don't have any subscriptions...my playboy subscription ran out.
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? classic literature
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? re-read favorites
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why? I am going to be in the minority on this one I believe - Hillary. Why because I am just not a Harry Potter fan. Not that I am huge Hillary fan either

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...