Thursday, June 12, 2003

Master just pointed out to me that I put I am happy with dot dot dot (. . .) behind it. And I did. I wrote it without even putting much thought into it. But the dots are there...because...I guess part of me is surprised I am happy. Part of me keeps saying something has to be wrong. That other shoe thing you know...

But just to make this absolutely clear...

I AM HAPPY. I feel so good being with Master. For the first time in my life...I know...I KNOW without a doubt that I am in the right place. I know Master is the one to complete me. I know Master is my home. He accepts me..when I am sick, when I am crabby, when I am laughing and being silly, when I am tired....He loves and accepts the good, the bad and the ugly. And I am very happy. And I am a very lucky girl to have found my home...with Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...