Monday, June 16, 2003

Friday Five

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Show my art

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Ummm yes as much as I can be…I am ususally diplomatic if I don’t like it.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Ummm no, I guess not because I am glad I know what I found out. I would always prefer the truth. I hesitated because the first thing that sprung to my mind was Di and when I asked her if she was in contact with Todd.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? LOL well the first thing that came to mind was the Beauty series by Anne Rice, but the Market Place would be MUCH more the fictional world I would like to live in. Yummy!

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? To write.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...