Monday, June 09, 2003

This weekend has been grand.

:)

I love Master so much!

This weekend we played, went out and about…and did not do any projects or anything really around the house (and oh my can I tell).

This week I am going to be a busy domestic girl. I think I will be coming closer to a schedule now that we are getting things so organized. We have a dry erase board on our refrigerator and Master puts things on it He wants done and when He wants them done by. It also has room for things that we need…such as right now on the list is plastic bins for the laundry room. Master has a shelving unit in there with tools and need some bins to organize it better. Also on the list is cutting board and garbage can. His cutting board has plastic little feet on it and 2 of them have fallen off so it is time for a new one. I will keep that one as a back up one though I am sure.

I really love doing things in the house for Him. I love that the bathroom is better organized so it will make it easier for Master. Yes, it makes it easier for me, but while I do things I think how will Master like this and how will it make His live better/easier.

It is nice to do these things for Him. They help me in keeping up with the house, but both help His life be more organized and easier. : )

He has liked all the changes I have done. Also everything I have cooked so far Master has liked. I am so happy about that.

I have been really happy being domestic….cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and such. I am kind of surprised by that…I mean I am surprised I have not gotten bored with it at all. When things are finally into a routine, I still don’t think I am going to be bored. I just will give me more time to find things to help make Masters life better.

Master has let me stay up to do this entry tonight as I am kind of wired. Tonight I did a fashion show for Him - something that was hard for me to do, but with me leaving in 2 weeks for Grumbler and wench's – I want what I need to go to Thunder ready also. So, now that is all decided. I know only a month early LOL But really with all that I have to do before going to Grumbler and wench's, I needed that out of the way.

Master loved the fashion shows. I was totally girly girl and showing off leg, cleavage and having to turn around and let Him examine me. Like I said it was something that was hard for me, but right now as I write about it, I smile thinking about how it pleased Him.

I feel like being in a sharing mood, but still I am not sharing lots of details….

Friday Master was home sick from work, but by the end of the day He felt better and so we ran to Sam’s to stock up on some things. We get most of our meat from there and then I bring it home and break it down into nice size packages for me to freeze - instead of those huge packages they come in. We came home to drop all that off and then went to dinner. Master gave me the night off cooking and also gave me the PMS food I was craving LOL Hamburger, fries and a shake. He is so good to me. On the way to dinner He played with me in the car and made me all fuzzy so that I was out of it while we ate dinner. He of course loves that because I become so out of it and He gets me to say lots of stupid things. Later in the evening after it got dark Master wanted to get some nighttime portraits of us, so we went and did that. We had fun. Really interesting place we went and it is fun to have 2 artists seeing different things.

Saturday morning…was hard. Master had me do something really hard. It was very emotional and intense for me….scary, exciting, overwhelming and so on. After getting through that – we then had to deal with my emotions crashing. We got through it of course. And then went on with our day. We went to Target and then…Master being the most wonderful Master in the world brought me downtown to walk through the shops and get ice cream. He took me to one shop in particular. It is a new age gift/book store. And oh my it looked like a store made just for me. Walking in the first thing we come to, were Amy Brown prints. Oh Amy Brown! Master knows I love her work and He was anxious to see my reaction to them. I think we spent an hour in there alone. It is an incredible store…I saw presents for everyone in there….I would go “ohhhh look that would be perfect for...” – It was a really great store. After we came home, I started dinner. I did Italian sausages, red, green, and yellow peppers in spaghetti sauce over spaghetti. Something I got from Lisa…who got it from Olive Garden. Master loved it. He thought it was even better then spaghetti and meat sauce. He loved the flavor…the sausage and peppers gave the sauce. We watched Trading Spaces as we had dinner.

After dinner, I realized I had my period and so Master being the most bestest Master in the world took me to get a cherry limeade and then we went on a drive. I can’t believe how beautiful it is here. I am truly amazed I live in this….surroundings. Every where I look I am in awe….of the mountains. The drive we took was beautiful. The sun was setting and it was so breathtaking. And seeing it with Master made it so much more incredible.

He is an amazing Man. I am not sure…why I got so lucky…in Him finding me and wanting me. Because some days I wonder how He can put up with me. He takes such good care of me. Yes, He uses me, He is mean and sadistic but He also is very understanding and attentive to me. He gives me so much. And I hope that one day I give Him everything He has always wanted…I hope these baby steps reach to the place where I complete the dream He has had in His mind for so long.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...