Sunday, June 29, 2003

In Memphis...

I am at Grumbler and wench's. : )

My flight was uneventful…the only thing irritating about it is…

The gate at Denver started announcing boarding before the plane was even there so people were standing line for about 25 minutes. What they do is have a gate but then when you go through the door there are more gates….such as I was at 59 and then there was 59 a thru j behind the door. Once we got to our lettered gate then we would stood there for 25 minutes before we were able to get on the plane. It was stupid. Older people and kids standing in a line for 25 minutes….people were getting a bit restless.

On the way into Denver Master told me we were going to take a trip to Torrid (www.torrid.com). It is like Hot Topic for bbw’s. We walked in and I know my face lit up like I was at an amusement park instead of just a clothing store. But I have window shopped at Torrid online for over a year so to go in the store was so cool. The clothes in there are soooooooo fun and sexy. Master bought me a skirt that was originally $38 and we got it for $5. And then He also got me fishnet stocking with the seams up the back. I knew He likes the seams so I pointed them out. The skirt is a burgundy satin with lace insets. It is very pretty. I can’t wait to wear it.

I am missing Master lots, but trying not to think about it. He and I have talked on the phone several times. And so I am thankful for that.

Friday evening we went to dinner at a nice restaurant. The food was kind of unusual/fancy, but my shrimp pasta with lemon and basil was very good. Then we went to the new Charlie’s Angels movie. And wow all of the Angel’s including Demi Moore looked amazing. I think I liked this one better then the first one.

wench and I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday. She was getting material for curtains and so I walked around having lots of inspiration for decorating ideas at home. I shared them with Master. I want to make us curtains for the house now. Master wants new curtains through out – so that would be nice - making them knowing I made them for Him. There was also a whimsical wallpaper border I really want to put up in the spare room or guest bathroom – I am not into wallpaper at all – borders included but wow this one was so cute. I actually was thinking in bed – painting the walls and then painting a border that kind of looked like that one would be really cool. But the border I am sure would be less work :)

Not a long blog…just wanted to check in and write that I am alive and well in Memphis with Grumbler and wench. And enjoying my time with them. But missing Master.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...