Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Friday Five on Wedneday
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Well right now I am at Grumbler and wench's for their wedding. And then the day I go back I go straight to Thunder. And the end of the summer will be a trip to Ohio to get the rest of my things to bring home.

2. What was your first summer job? Valentino's - it was an Italian/Pizza place that I worked at on and off all through high school and even one summer back from college.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? Well we have too many places to go this summer, but sometime I would like to go to Santa Fe...I dream about it often and feel something is there for me. I think spirituality and maybe artistically too.

4. What was your worst vacation ever? LOL ironically it was to the Grand Junction area with my family when I was about 12 years old I believe. Maybe 11 and we camped and it is the reason I hate camping to this day. First it rained almost everyday. It was flooding. We were cold. All our things got wet so we were always cold. Then...my Dad made these candles that caused us all to have black soot on our faces. Finally when we left we packed a mouse up with us...so three screaming girls in the back seat with a mouse....fun fun for everyone!

5. What was your best vacation ever? Best and runner up...both were with Jim. The first was the most romantic vacation I have ever taken also that I have written about several times in this journal....Estes Park, Colorado - our anniversary - wonderful condo with a very beautiful view and lots of romantic days and nights. 2nd favorite would be our car trip to California to my cousins wedding. We did lots of stops on the way there and back....Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Glenwood Springs, Colorado and many many more places. We had a very nice time. It was the first time I saw the ocean. Grand Canyon of course was unbelievable. Zion National Park was a favorite. We did a long hike and it was just so beautiful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...