Thursday, July 03, 2003

I have a few moments so thought I would do a blog entry…

This week has been busy…doing last moment things for Grumbler and wench's wedding. I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding. Grumbler and wench gave me a beautiful key chain with my slave number on it. It is really cool.

And then they also gave me a book I have wanted ever since I saw wench’s. It is called Home Comforts: The Art & Science of Keeping a Home by Cheryl Mendelson. It is a good book that tells you everything from where to begin when cleaning a house to laundering to caring for carpet and furniture and so many other things under the sun. It is a book I drool over and have wanted for a long time. I opened it and started to drool. I know it is strange to drool over a book that tells you how to clean house, but it is a fabulous book. LOL Anyone into the domestic arts…should have it : )

I got a Buffy fix. I watched the first 3 episodes of the first season last night and then one episode from the 4th season tonight. I really need to put the DVD collections on my Amazon wish list. I miss Buffy. Not more then I am missing Master right now though…

I did not realize that I would miss Him so much. Something else I am surprised about that I am missing the nice quiet structured life I have with Him. Everything is controlled and structured and quiet. I am not running around. I don’t go anywhere without Master so I only go out when He is with me. And I am missing that….me the social butterfly that loves going out and about is missing nice quiet home.

I love being here and having girl time with wench. It is fun to have someone around to giggle with, vent to, and just have fun with, but I also miss Master.

I should sign off but to remind myself topics that I would like to write about – humiliation and also age play and maybe Jim…been thinking about some regrets with him and how I need to apologize to him.

Chatting with Master and I am sure we will have a phone conversation soon….so need to get some things done before that…..oh how I miss Him. I need Him so much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...