Thursday, July 24, 2003

Slow kind of day for me

Today was pretty slow for me...

We had our morning usuals going on - being used, our shower. I did not take very much urine this morning - and that upset me so I was crying during our shower. :(

My morning was filled with my regular chores, cleaning, laundry and then I worked on an article for the SMART news letter. It is almost done, but have asked Master to go over it. I also got a nap today. I usually don't nap and basically Master "suggested" it. At lunch He will at times let me get online, but today He said no so that I would slow down and take a nap. He felt I needed one. I am pmsing and feeling a little emotionally drained. And combined with my not sleeping well...it was time for some catch up sleep. So I did sleep. He actually came home and I did not hear Him. He went and watched Screen Savers (His addiction show). After I woke up, I got dinner together. Thankfully Master had told me before He left for work in the morning - that the leftover enchilada's I made the other night would be good. It was nice to be able to nap and not have to worry about dinner...or other things I might I do before He comes home. Usually I get all made up and dressed for Him, so before I went for the nap I put a little light make up on and knew He would not mind coming home to a naked slave.

I have been doing searches on Tiramisu and the fat content on it is unbelievable so I looked for low fat Tiramisu and found this site....Healthy Tiramisu Recipes I think I might try the Cooking Light version. But the Pat Baldassari's version sounds good too...hmm

I recipe site I use lots....is All Recipes. I have made quite a few recipes from there. But mostly I just cook from recipes I have learned over the years. So far Master has only not been fond of one thing - and I made that the other night. So that is pretty good odds. He even loved my spicy Szechwan Chicken (not sure i am spelling that right). I love spicy food so I make a lot of our meals spicy. I also love red bell peppers and so much of what I make has red bell peppers in it.

I found this other site also that I just started checking out but am going to share too....Cooks Recipes. The thing I also have to remember with baking is the higher altitude...which I am becoming much better at remembering now LOL Master's oven also is a little screwy at times with tempurature...so that has been interesting.

While I remembered - since talking about cooking sites - I wanted to find the recipe for Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup. I found it at CopyKat It does not look too hard to make. They had lots of other soups on there that I would love to trip Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili being one. yummy! Of course that would be me thinking of cooking a soup in July! *grins*

I know boring boring domestic stuff LOL Oh well such is my life....my good life. :)

Here is my horoscope for tomorrow from BeliefNet.com:
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You are a case study for the power of positive thought. You are on a creative high and can actually think something right into existence. It’s too bad you can’t bottle this attitude. The creative juices, however, are unpredictable, and you’ll get yourself into trouble if you try to rely on a production attitude with respect to what you imagine you can do.

And actually I have been in a very creative mood...I want to try so many different things...but especially with decorating the house. I saw a wallpaper border at Hobby Lobby while in Memphis and even though I hate borders...it did inspire me to the thought of painting a similar border on the wall of the guest bathroom. It is very whimsical - moos, hearts and stars - well then Master kind of inspired me with a thought of doing those images on something I can cut around and then hanging them from the ceiling. It is a peaked ceiling in there with a sky light. I thought of doing metal pieces whimiscal shapes on the images to make the sun from the skylight reflect off them. :) Not sure I am explaining that very well. But in my head it looks cool LOL :)

Also been working on my website the last few days and just started with some uploads. Here is the About Me page, but there is a lot more that I updated and there is more to come.

Okay off to bed with Master...*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...