Saturday, July 26, 2003

Quickie while I send out pictures...

Today Master and I did not get our playtime or ritual shower in the morning. I did not have focus all day...I felt so off schedule. Everything was backwards. Master signed me online while He got in the shower to do something online that needed to get done. And so from that moment it was like I was off schedule the rest of the day. I hate when that happens and I did not like the feelings that were going along with the lack of focus. It did not dawn on me until later in the day that not having my usual morning schedule - of playtime and our ritual shower maybe was the cause of my lack of focus.

So my day was pretty unproductive. :(

I talked with my Mom on the phone tonight. I had not talked to her since before I left for Memphis so it was time. I had been meaning to ask permission to call, but had not got around to it. My Mom was diagnosed with diabetes. So that is kind of scary.

Master and I went out for our usual grocery-shopping trip tonight - but before we did Master decided to chase an electrical storm to get pictures. I am not a big fan of thunder and lightning - but was happy I was with Master instead of being at home alone. He took some really great pictures!

Ohhh Ohhh I forgot to write about something from yesterday....

When Master was home for lunch and being His usual sadistic self...He all of sudden took me by my hair and shoved me to the floor so my face was to the floor. And then He held me there with His foot - stepping on the back of my neck to hold me down.

It was way hot :)

I am getting all wet and turned on just thinking about it right now....yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...