Sunday, July 06, 2003

Drink deeply.
Live in serenity and joy.
The wise person delights in the truth
And follows the law of the awakened.

The farmer channels water to his land.
The fletcher whittles his arrows.
And the carpenter turns his wood.
So the wise direct their mind.

-Dhammapada, translated by Thomas Byrom

Well it is the day after the wedding and thing are coming down – but more events happening tomorrow night as it is Grumbler and wench's actual anniversary – when they joined as a D/s couple.

The wedding was so beautiful…it was unique, beautiful and fun just like Grumbler and wench's. I knew lots of details before the wedding, but did not want to let a peep out about them until after it was done…so it would be a surprise. Not that anyone reading probably went to the wedding – but I just knew wench wanted it quiet until then.

They did a Renaissance wedding. Both were in period costumes. Grumbler in layers and layers of clothing as Henry the 8th wore. And wench in a period dress as well…she looked like a princess. The dress was navy blue over silver with sheer sleeves that had tiny pearls sewed along the edges. The seamstress does costuming for Ren Fairs. The entire wedding party had outfits done by her. It was a big task for their seamstress, which is why she was still bringing them clothing the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked so good. All the men in the wedding party had swords and daggers.

It was very personalized…nothing was traditional – traditional of today – but all very old fashioned and very unique to them. The ceremony was so beautiful. I cried when they exchanged their vows even though I knew what they were going to say as I listened to them practice them the night before.

I wore wench’s Ren Wench outfit. It was REALLY comfortable. I did not wear a bra because of how the bodice laced up and then my bosom billowed up and over the top. It was so comfortable, but I think it still looked pretty good : ) At least that is what Grumbler and wench told me.

I was so wishing Master was there to enjoy the festivities with me. I am sure he would have liked it a lot.

I have a few collars. Master gave me one February 1st that will always be special. But He also has for me a thin leather choker style collar, a white wide collar, a black leather posture collar, a silver metal locking collar, plus the collar that He first put on me – it is a wider bigger chain with a gold lock.

Before I left for Memphis Master found me a new chain. It is shiny and thinner – something that can be wore everyday without it standing out too much, but still not a like a necklace chain. It has a small silver lock on it. He locked it on the night before I left. I have not taken it off since I have been here. And I even was able to wear it with the wench outfit yesterday at the wedding. It felt good to be out so much, yet not be out at the same time. I am not sure that makes sense.

It really was like Master was there with me. I love Him very much and feel so much we are already a part of each other. I hope that someday we achieve the level of bond that Grumbler and wench have and that is what I witnessed yesterday and I know will even hit home stronger tomorrow night. Master and I are very close and keep growing together more and more – but Grumbler and wench have been together through so much that they are a whole….they love each other but the power exchange and the meaning of that power exchange is evident. It is hard to find people that are like – us. That have the depth of commitment to being who we are – doing what we do – even in the lifestyle.

I love knowing people of like mind. In Ohio, I loved having a community. And most of the people I did not relate to because we all seek different things in the lifestyle, but I still liked to be socialize with people who basis is we are all into BDSM. We all do it differently but the bottom line we are all into BDSM.

With Grumbler and wench – they do D/s much like Master and I do. We seek a similar bond. And I like seeing that bond between Grumbler and wenchand knowing Master and I will grow to that depth of connection – devotion with each other – that creates the power exchange in the Master/slave relationship.

I think I am babbling and not making much sense….oh well. LOL

I miss Master…

I will be meeting Him at the airport on Friday and we will go directly to Thunder. I am of course getting nervous. Master and I live a life where most of my behavior and actions are that which people in the community do in high protocol and it is my everyday protocol. I know Master will expect that and truthfully I don’t know if I could even lower that level now. But I am nervous, as I know Master and I will probably go to a higher level at times at Thunder and that does make me a little nervous. I do not want to do anything to embarrass Him…I only want to bring honor to Him. I want to show how proud I am to be His. I want to be graceful and show my devotion to Him through my words and actions. And I am just nervous I might screw up and embarrass Him. He says that I will be fine - that I do everything how He wants and what He expects and so I should not worry. But I am a worrier lol

I am excited to go to Thunder thought to see some friends including the person who brought Master and I together. I look forward to seeing some of the speakers also. They have some good names coming in for the event.

The first day of classes – the first set there is several I would like to go to but Body Punching I know Master and I both are interested in. I have done that before a little with Master and then a few times with others….including M.

I have never seen anyone talk about that subject before so I am looking forward to it! I know another one on the final day of classes Master is interested in but I am nervous about titled: sewing, suturing and stapling.

There are quite a few others that sound good to me also. I am sure it will be fun…:)

I can’t wait to be spend a weekend with Master around open-minded BDSMer’s. He and I have not been in a social setting – together – like that yet and I look forward to it.

I know that after being a way from Him for 2 weeks though my need for being close and feeling Him thumb on me more directly is going to be so good…I need Him so much. I love Him and can’t wait to just be in His arms again and see His face….I miss His face and His hands. Okay I just miss all of Him *smiles and blushes*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...