Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Thunder

Not sure where to start even though it should be obvious to start at the beginning…there is still just so much to tell…

My flight from Memphis to Denver was uneventful. Denver airport is huge, so there is a lot of walking. I kept thinking it was going to be forever until I see Master. As I approached baggage claim I saw Him. I saw Him before He saw me (and I kind of liked that because He saw me first when I came to visit Him in February). I wanted to go running to Him, but with my heavy carry on bag it was a little impossible. I got to His arms and just melted into Him. He brought me a red rose. And there is a story behind that I am not going to get into, but seeing the rose made me feel very happy. I appreciated it so much. It is sitting here in a vase on the desk as I type right now.

It was really hard to decide what to wear for Master on Friday because walking forever in an airport to me is not a time to be wearing heels even though I know He loves them. Tripping or something, right before Thunder would not have been good either. So, I wore something that has other memories attached to it, but now have replaced them with a new memory…meeting Master at the airport. I wore a kind of coral/orangish colored silk blouse and black skirt that has about a foot of see-through black fabric on the bottom of it. I then opted for some sandals instead of heels. I had painted my toenails His favorite color of toe nail polish.

As soon as I got off the plane I needed to go use the restroom and of course while in there I decided to touch up my make up and comb my hair. But I decided not to put any lipstick on even though I know He likes the look of it. I did that because I know He does not like wearing it - and since I knew we would be caught up in a passionate kiss right when we saw each other - I went with just a little - very little - clear lip gloss. lol

And I was right when we first saw each other we kissed for it seemed like an eternity. It was extremely passionate and loving. Master is a very good kisser : ) I missed Him so much.

After we left the airport, we went to our hotel. Master had already checked in. We got my things in the room and then went and go to the event registration table before going to dinner. It was just so nice to be with Him. Just being able to hold His hand, reach out and touch Him, and look at Him. After that we got back to the hotel a little late - so we missed the opening remarks. So we just went up to the room so I could freshened up and changed into something a little sexier. I wore a zebra print blouse and black skirt that has a ruffle down one side. And what I call my bondage shoes as they wrap around the ankles. So after I was ready, we went down and walked through the vendors. The vendors were great and really their prices were very good. A lot of them did show prices - so they were cheaper then their website prices. So that was cool. Master made 2 purchases right away (one of quite a few). The Grip Cuffs (something we were both wanting for a while) and then a behind the back harness type thing that goes down the back and wraps around the shoulders - so my wrists can be attached to behind my back were the first purchases of the weekend. The harness thingie is very cool and actually pretty comfortable. We bought those at Leather by Danny. He was a really nice guy…very helpful. He adjusted the cuffs so they fit my hands better.

We then ventured down to the dungeon. We saw a lot of the friends we were expecting to meet up with at Thunder. Just as we met a group of friends, I noticed a scene going on behind them and started drooling.

And it was the best scene I saw all weekend even though there were LOTS of good ones.

But first the dungeon….

First never been in a dungeon space as big as this one. It was bigger then the OLF's I have been too. Plus they had more stations to play at plus lots of WALKING and Gawking area too around the stations. Also they had things I have never seen at Ohio events - such as a little wading pool for watersports, lots of places and supplies for blood sports - cuttings and needles. There were lots of places for fisting too and there was lots of fisting going on. I guess in years past there was more sex, but with the Labyrinth closing and the controversy that was stirred up in Denver about it - that they basically cautioned people not to do it.

The equipment is all equipment I have seen before, but just how they had them done and arranged was very cool. Some stations had their own little stage. There were plenty of areas for single tail users. There were lots of crosses - more crosses then last year Master said. But I heard also from a friend of ours that she heard last year people complained because there were not enough crosses and not enough space for single tail users. So they got those covered this year. There were a few medical areas, school areas, and lots of places for suspension. Quite a few swings. And many bondage tables - which is what Master and I ended up using on Saturday night when we played. (smiles)

Okay so the scene we saw…on Friday night…:)

It was 3 people in military gear. Most people witnessing it assumed it was 3 gay males. It 2 men working on another person, who was hooded, bound and then strung upside down from a hoist suspension unit. They were kicking and kneeing this person. And then I saw the tazer/stun gun in one guy's hand. He was zapping the person several times on the legs, back and arms and the screams sounded like the screams I made with M when he did what he did to me back in October. So then they bring this person down and take the hood off and it is a woman. She would fight too - and I liked that. I like to fight at times. : ) They basically just would kind of punch and hit her as she was strung up and then use the tazer on her. I was drooling. LOL They did not use any other implements on her. When they took her down they just kind of drug her out - she was still bound (ankles & hands behind back) and she had the hood back on also.

I heard there was some really incredible cutting scenes on Friday - where someone was doing an intricate design and as the top would go she would brush the blood off so it would drip down the bottoms neck and then the bottom would lick at as it dripped down. It was such an intricate design that people said you could smell the blood as you passed by it.

We saw quite a few types of bondage we liked with sleeves and also saw some hoods we liked too. We headed back to our room early - wanting some umm quality time together. **Blushing* - it was very good quality time. Oh how I missed Master fucking me. And in my favorite position too - doggie style. Yummy!

Saturday morning we woke up early with intention of going out to breakfast, but we played and had sex. Yummy! : ) I wore a new skirt Master bought me right before I left for Memphis from Torrid. It is really pretty and very girly girl. It is a burgundy satin with black lace trim. I wore a black blouse that has hook and eye closures up the front and then black lace trim all over it. Because we played and had sex - not that I am complaining at all *grins* we were only able to catch breakfast in the hotel restaurant instead of going out. I was not impressed with the food at all there. But it was convenient and quick. After breakfast Master and I went to our first workshop. We went to Body Punching. It was a really good class. And as someone I know said to Master last night…it was inspiring. Master punched me LOTS from then on through the weekend and has not stopped yet. I have bruises all over from big to little. It was a really good class. It was yummy!

After the Body Punching class Master and I went to the vendor area. Master broke the bunny flogger we had so we had to replace Bunny. So we got a Blue Bunny from Toolworks. Master was wearing the SMART Fest T-shirt I had and one of the vendors remembered being a vendor at SMART Fest.

The next workshop we went to was Extreme Bondage with Rope. It was Master's pick - surprising pick. Master is not into rope. And I actually am very surprised He is not - He is really into how things LOOK - the restraints, the hoods, leather bondage restraints and so on. He likes the way they look. So my thought was He would like rope bondage because when done with it - it is aesthetically pleasing. He knows it is something I am interested in so that is why He decided for us to go to that one. The others offered at that time also were not things we were interested in and/or we already have knowledge about. We ended up leaving that class early as Master was falling asleep - it was very warm in there. And I was having headache issues coming on. So we went and took a little nap - very short one. I was woke up with Master playing with my breasts - hurting them. He put a hood on me.

While at wench's she fixed a hood I bought back in May. It only had two little nose holes - which were causing me lots of problems in breathing. (I have asthma but still love breath play and hoods - but still the hood was too hard to breath in.) So wench made the holes into slits where they were longer and wider then the original holes so it is now easier to breath in but does not break up the look of the hood.

Master then fucked me hard again while slapping, spanking and punching my ass. It felt so awesome. After He fucked me He played with my cunt to a powerful orgasm. It was all very much a turn on but with the hood on it made me feel so much like an object for His use and abuse.

After playing and fucking, we were hungry! LOL So we went to grab lunch and then decided there was nothing we were really gun ho on seeing in the afternoon sessions so we took a longer nap…cuddling, talking and spooning until we dozed off for a little bit. After we woke Master had me change for dinner. We went to dinner and then went to Target to get some snacks and other odds-n-ends.

At dinner Master and I discussed the scene we were going to have….as it was going to be our first time playing in public. It was really hard for me to open up and share thoughts and ideas with Him. It goes between that state of where I feel if I share I am overstepping my place or it at times if I share ruins the experience as it feels like I have "controlled" the scene. But it did not feel that way in the end with Master at all. He wanted my input so I did what He wanted plus after the scene was done it did not feel like I controlled it at all…as I could tell during it Master was doing what He wanted.

We got back and went through the vendor area again. Master bought a hood that was not spandex but like it but tighter and shiner. It has eyes and mouth holes. Master purchased that from Purple Passion. I think I look like a bank robber in it. They had some very cool BBW clothing there. Some rubber clothing that Master really liked. The one top I tried on was too big in the chest but fit otherwise. And they did not have a smaller size in it. Master also bought me little girl panties - with ruffles on the bottom. We looked at a few things there too that we really liked - opera gloves. There were some stockings that would have looked so cute with schoolgirl outfit. They had very pretty clothing - skirts, tops, corsets and such.

After we went to the vendor area we went to the room to get ready to go to the dungeon. Master repacked a smaller bag then the HUGE bag of toys we had brought with us. And while He did that I changed into a black bra, black satin shirt that laces up the front, and a SHORT skirt that also has laces up the front. Plus I had on a garter belt, stockings and heels. And He then put on the metal collar. I felt very exposed and slutty lol

We went to the dungeon and Master pulled me over to a chair where He put the ball gag harness on me and then the behind the back harness….so I walked around drooling and not able to do anything about as my hands were cuffed behind my back. Master talked with several friends as He led me around on a leash. I was drooling on myself and Master would stop and humiliate me by telling me how disgusting that was and then He would wipe it off on my face.

After a while of walking around and looking at other scenes and trying to find a place He wanted to play He took the gag off. And we found a bondage table. I don't remember many of the scenes we saw before because with the gag and being led around and such…I got very fuzzy.

Master took the behind the back harness. And then He took my clothing off….down to my garter belt and stockings. He put a hood on me and then had me get on the bondage table. He restrained me to the table and then proceeded to hurt me *smiles *

Master started on my breasts…and of course He started with a drum mallet and OUCH! I mean REALLY OUCH! He then moved to a baton that Katrina gave me for my birthday. It is a favorite of Master's. He also used the evil stick and punched me (He was inspired by the morning class). He then turned me over and did spanking and then also used the implements He used on my breasts on my bottom - including punching me. He would stop and come to my face and slap me often too.

With Master I am very touchy. While He was beating me I wanted to touch Him and so I would reach as far as I could in the cuffs for His hand and at one put could only get a little piece of His shirt. BTW Master looked very good too that night. He wore a shirt we bought Him that is black with blue flames on the bottom and then red outline. He looked yummy! :) After He was done beating me He just had me sit there with the hood on for a while. Before helping me get dressed. We brought a T-shirt and slippers for me and I am very thankful for that! We walked around a little while after our scene. One couple we are friends with were playing and another couple had finished about 5 minutes after us. I had wished we could see them play but was happy to at least see some other friends play.

I just wanted to snuggle with Master and He was worn out too so we did not stick around in the dungeon long before heading to our room for snuggling time. Master allowed me to masturbate and then also have an orgasm : )

On Sunday morning we woke up early enough to have our fun, but also go out for breakfast. We fucked and played...Master punching my breasts and ass again. And they were already hurting before that...so it even hurt more after that and of course He is a sadist so He enjoyed my suffering. After that we go ready to go breakfast....

Oh...Saturday and Sunday morning Master and I did our normal shower ritual. It was not as nice as it is at home. I did not get much of Master's water dripping down on to me. But I am very happy to be having that ritual back after being gone for 2 weeks.

Our breakfast on Sunday morning was very good...we went out. After that we headed to our first class....Suturing, Sewing and Stapling. Very cool workshop again. He did staples in his submissive's back and then attached chains from there to staples in her hands and so it looked like she had wings of chains. When she turned around we saw also she had her lips sutured closed. It was VERY cool! The stapling I liked and I believe I want to experience. But the suturing/sewing kind of scares me. But if Master wants it of course then I will be experiencing it.

We then went through vendor area and got plastic forceps from Rainbow Ropes. Ouchie but they have interesting possibilities. *blushing* And then after that we went to Breath Control workshop. One of Master's friends was in the class behind us and so we went to lunch with her afterwards. The breath control workshop was good, but really did not learn anything I did not already know. But still was interesting to watch. After lunch we went to the vendors one last time and Master bought a single tail. Something He has been wanting for a while. It is a nice one. I really liked the way it felt. It is from Snake Pit Leather Works. It was a good price and good quality. I think Master will be very happy with it. And I have always loved the way a single tail feels. We then went to our next workshop....and saw Fetish Diva Midori speak, but the room they put her in did not have air conditioning and there were 100+ people in the room. So it got very hot and we left 30 minutes early. Midori is a very good speaker. And the topic was interesting, but not really something Master and I were needing to hear - we were not learning anything we did not already really believe in. Anyway it was hot in there and we left early and ran to our room for a drink and bathroom break before heading to our last class which was another favorite of mine. The last workshop was Enemas - Both Playful and Practical done by Tristan Taormino. She is a really good speaker. I have read her column in various magazines or newsletters.

My favorite workshops were Body Punching, then Suturing, Sewing and Stapling and then 3rd place would be Enemas - Both Playful and Practical.

We then went back to our room and got ready for dinner. I changed again because I knew it would please Master. I put on a burgundy skirt and a black criss-cross top and of course garterbelt, stockings, and heels.

For dinner we went to Outback with a group of friends. It was nice to go to dinner. The friend that introduced Master and I sat across from us with her Dominant. I really like her Dominant. He seems to be a very nice guy. :)

Little things I loved being back with Master....He fed me gum all weekend. Our ritual showers of course. Doing our just everyday protocols we do - asking to leave the room, asking for permission to go to the restroom, being chained to the bed (which I was even at Thunder, waiting for permission to eat and so on.

So I guess that was Thunder. I know I am leaving out things....oh well. It was a GREAT weekend. I loved being there. It is a good event and I just loved being there with Master. I loved being owned and how that felt to be around people and know I am His. I love Master so much and it just was so nice. I have a very good Master. He took good care of me while being a mean sadist and I loved it all. *smiles*

I can't wait until next year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...