Wednesday, July 23, 2003

From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to the heavens. And when two souls are destined to find one another, their two streams of light flow together and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being. ~ Baal Shem Tov ~ Jewish Mystic

As I read that...I had visions in my head of 2 energies that had a soft glow soaring into the sky. The energies are twisting and turning and finally meeting....coming together in a burst of energy - light that glowed. It was a beautiful quote and vision.

Today started out with a fairly usual morning for Master and I - except that He was running late. That of course did not stop Him from using His girl. It always feels good to be used by Him even if I don't have an orgasm. I just like being used. :) It turns me on LOL (i know duh) After playing and sex - we had our ritual shower. I am getting more used to drinking His urine again. Yesterday morning I took almost all of it. This morning I choked a little more so probably did not get as much as yesterday, but I will do better in the morning.

When He came home for lunch, He used me again - by letting His sadism out on me. He punched me quite a bit - arms, upper breasts and then ending it right before He left with punching my ass. Master also does lots of pushing in on pressure points and just squeezing, pulling, twisting skin everywhere. So I have bruises from that too. I also received an enema during His lunch hour and first time I took a whole bag. And I noticed LOL It was much more uncomfortable. We are going to try another position to see if I have less cramping - I know there will be some cramping, but I want to be able to hold it longer and also just take it with out so much moving around and such LOL Really - seriously - it bothered me that I moved and made more noise. I know Master likes noises when we play, but today for some reason it bothered me when He was giving me the enema that I was not being more quiet. I mean really I have felt so much worse!

After the enema Master used and abused me more and then left leaving me a wet excited slave girl. Not that I am complaining! I loved it all - even though it HURT *smiles*

Tonight we met up with one of Master's old high school friends. She was very nice. I was nervous of course. LOL Then I was tortured by walking through the mall in heels. I don't always hurt in heels but have been lately. Then Master took me to dinner and I had the same thing I had the first time we went their in February. It is called Bowtie Festival...it is chicken, bacon, roma tomatoes, bowtie pasta in an asiago cheese sauce. It is so good. Master decided we would have Tiramisu and it is one of those moments of pure delight for me...eating Tiramisu. It is so good. Master then said I make a face like I am having an orgasm when I eat it. And I said it a little moment of bliss. It is...it goes in the mouth and just feels so good LOL Yes, I am talking about a freakin dessert. It is one of my favorites and it was very good. I am going to look for a recipe for it so I can make it at home. I also want to make Him a cake that wench makes called Midnight Bliss.

I just read a passage from a submissive - that said when she gets into a place where she is not remember "her place" the only thing is for her Master to put her back. And as I ponder that - I agree and disagree. Master and I are in this relationship because we both desire a Power Exchange. I know that at times - I need help. I need help to get back in the place. Other times there is other stresses and I don't see what is going on and so I need that help to be shown. But there are times I know...what is going on and in those times. I guess part of me feels - Master wants a slave and wants someone to do as He says and do it obeidently and without hassles. And so why should He not get that? I signed on for this so I just need to do it. But again I stress - We both desire a power exchange and sometimes I need to feel that Dominance in a very active way over me to get me back to my center and focus. Okay so I am going back and forth on that one...that is me always wanting both ends of the scale.

Well I guess that is now for now....night night
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...