Thursday, February 01, 2007

4 Years

So this year you don't have to hear me repeat the story...

okay you do...but you can see it from Master's view too (yeah big tears - happy tears reading it...I am a lucky girl.)

It really was one of the most incredible moments for me....it was just perfect. It was a hearts and flowers moment in M/s terms at least for me. It is the way I dreamed about forever but never uttered out loud.

Master just pulled that chain out of his pocket and put it around my neck...and locked it in place. No words...he didn't ask me. He didn't tell me. He just claimed me. It was intense and wonderful. I still remember it so clearly and still feel all the feelings I did then.

Happy Anniversary Master...I love you very much and am very happy that you claimed me as yours!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary danae to you and your Master!
    That's wonderful!
    Neat book review too. I'll have to see if chapters has it. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...