Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Graitude Tuesday - K (on Wednesday)

I had a very bad migraine last night and started this list but didn't get a chance to post it. So I bring you Gratitude Tuesday on Wednesday....with the letter K!



~ K ~

karma - I believe in karma and am thankful for karma because it at times is the only thing that keeps me on the higher path when I am faced with a hard situation that has made me sometimes so emotional that rational thought seems to lag behind.
kindness - I am thankful for all those who have shown me kindness. I am thankful for the opportunity to be kind also. I like being able to help people out and show them kindness that has been shown to me.
Kevin Smith - I am grateful to Kevin Smith for making me laugh, giving me hot dreams and just being so wonderfully real.
- His art always makes me smile so I am grateful that he shares his works that make me feel all warm. (use quite a few of his works as icons on livejournal and here on blogger)
kisses - I am very grateful for kisses...Master gives me weak in the knees type kisses that make me melt into a puddle. I very grateful for his kisses. I also am thankful for just the act of kissing....it can be so raw and primal or soft and tender. It is something that can be done full of emotions from one end of the spectrum to the other.
knots - knots used in bondage....ahhh....again as I have used bondage on many a Gratitude Tuesday posts...it makes me feel so good being tied up so I am grateful for the knots that hold it in place and allow me to soar.
kitchen - I think of the kitchen in my Grandmother's old farmhouse...it was the center of the house...the biggest room as it had the eating area attached to it...and everyone hung out there. It was warm and smelled so good. The kitchen was the heart of her home. And the love that came from there was apparent in all the people hanging out there. I hope that the kitchen in Master's home is just as warm and loving as her kitchen.
kinky - I am thankful for being kinky. It is just who I am and I am glad I am that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...