Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Sunday

We got up early to do grocery shopping. It has been almost 2 weeks since we went so it was needed. I have our pantry pretty stocked so I find stuff to cook but I was running low on many things. Something I had been craving is stew and I haven't made any this winter so I asked Master if that was okay for this weeks menu. He said that sounded really good so there is stew in the crockpot right now. We can have left over french bread with it and a bottle of wine. Yummy! Although I am very full right now we had a wonderful brunch. Almost every Sunday Master makes brunch. He says "we" make it but really I don't call sticking sausages into the oven and pulling them out as really cooking and that is all I contribute to Sunday morning brunch. But usually when he is making brunch I am unloading the dishwasher so we are in the kitchen together and I really like that. We talk and joke while doing our things and then sit down and enjoy our brunch. A nice tradition.

I started a new book last night. girlie gave it to me over a year ago and truthfully it is a BIG book (over 800 pages) - hard back and so I kept it on the bottom of the stack. But I saw it peaking out from under my huge pile of books...knew that needed to be next. I need to get that read and back to her. It is . It is about a prostitute in Victorian England. So far I am not liking this guys writing style but I did just flip through and read some random pages and I think I will get beyond that soon.

Okay going to go get some laundry going and change to maybe get some art done or procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...