Saturday, February 03, 2007

Today...Yesterday....Some days...

I made bran muffins this morning for breakfast, a pumpkin pie for dessert tonight, and I just took a loaf of homemade french bread out of the oven to cool. I have done some household chores too - so I would say today has been a pretty domestic day.

Master had a job that he needed my help with yesterday. It was in a neighboring town so most of the day was spent on that. Last night we grabbed Chinese takeout on our way back in town and then watched some Colonial House. We both were just dragging so headed to bed fairly early.

I am needing to do a few things online today/tonight but tomorrow I want to work on some art. There is a local show I am wanting to submit some pieces to and right now I don't that kind of pieces I would like to submit. I do have 3 things started that would work so going to work on those.

Hmmm whatelse...making balsamic chicken, rice pilaf and steamed veggies for dinner. The house smells so good right now homemade bread and pumpkin pie smells floating through the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...