Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Book Review: Collage Discovery

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
3 / 50
(6.0%)


Title: Collage Discovery Workshop
Author: Claudine Hellmuth

Rating: 5 out of 5 - This book is Fabulous!

Summary: This book is a how-to-book for collage artists basically that sums it up.

Review: This is hands down the best book I have seen on this subject. I probably own about 4/5 collage artist type books (one of which will be another review soon and should have happened before this one as I read it before this one.) But this book has good techniques, good instructions, good photographs and is just in general offer clear, helpful, practical advice for collage artists.

If you don't believe yourself to be an artist or creative, but would like to create I really urge you to pick up this book as I feel you would find practical, easy, straight-forward ideas to spark ideas in creating. Scrapbookers I think would also really enjoy this book - giving your pages another dimension that you might not have thought about before.

Things I have always wanted to learn how to do or had problems with she explains in just a way that I got and now am able to do because of her clear instructions and techniques. Things I have dreamed about or seen in my head can now reach the canvas and paper because I have valuable insight on how to make it happen. This book has helped me as an artist and it has been exciting to see the transformation to my art as well as my process in creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...