Thursday, February 22, 2007

Inside Out

Just randomness....

* Eating Garden Salsa Sunchips right now and they are so good!

* I don't clean out my inbox on my email box and thus emails that I wanted to respond to kind of get lost in the abyss. So yesterday I had a migraine and needed something that I really didn't need lots of brain power to work on...so started that. I got through a big chunk so that is good.

* Master just went out of town for the day -- I was really wanting to go with him but with the migraines (because of end of period) he did not feel that was wise.

* Finished The Crimson Petal and the White. I am a little disappointed how it ended! Okay more then a little disappointed.

* Need to search down a recipe for the little
Southwestern Spring Rolls they serve at Ruby Tuesday (Flour tortillas filled with chicken, spinach, black beans, cheese, corn and cilantro. Fried until crispy and served with fresh avocado ranch.) Master had them for the first time this last weekend and he was crazy about them. (recipe: maybe here)

* I am feeling isolated and alone - though I am doing it to myself.

* Need to finish posts on: Being of two minds, 3 book reports, slave vs girlfriend, and I think there is one more but it is escaping at the moment.

* Mini Cooper Ad with Dominatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...