Saturday, November 15, 2003

Well I am tired....

My parents arrived today. :) It is really good to see them. They seemed to really like everything...Master, His home, the cats, dinner, the evening...so that is good.

We went to a winery today to pick up some wine for dinner. Both of my parents really liked the winery and the wine....they bought 3 bottles while we were there. We then came back to the house and I made dinner. I made smoky mountain chicken, sliced potatoes - roasted with onions and olive oil and then green beans plus herb rolls.

I have been very busy this week and Master was a great help to me this week also. He just offered and just did things and I was very thankful for His help. The house looks amazing right now. I thought back today about how it has been since we left for Ohio that it has not been up to my standards. And I hope to be able to now that we have had things slow down again.

I am really in the mood to write, but I am also tired and so is Master. So I will have to wait. I am not even sure what I would write about anyway. I guess I just have lots of family memories bubbling up and lots of feelings about family. I really am happy my parents are here and really happy they have met Master.

Oh also.....I got to chat with Moni today and it was great to hear her voice. I have been thinking about her this past week and so it was nice to talk to her. I was needing some girl talk.

Horoscopes for tomorrow....I really like Master's....

Master's....SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): With the Moon in your Solar 9th House of Adventure, you could make plans for something that is totally self-indulgent today--and I am not talking about over-eating or buying extravagant things. I’m talking about doing something. Treating yourself to a journey--physically or within the realms of your imagination. Don’t let the restrictions of mundane reality hold you back. You really can do anything.

mine....LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Your planet, Venus, is active today, but in very subtle ways. You may feel an inner desire to break out of the restrictions that life is now presenting to you. Or maybe you need to face the self-restraint that you place onto yourself. Either way, circumstances can now issue you a challenge that can be overcome. As you move through this challenge, you can make the breakthrough you were seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...